Have you ever thought? Have you ever thought or had a conversation, you have to drink next to you, you just have to drive fast to drunks? Do you know about Drinking and Smoking?
Do you know about Smoking?
Smoking is a serious risk to babies. Regular exposure to conventional smoke can be very dangerous for you and your baby. These dangerous habits can lead to SIDS in babies.
It is important for your child to stop smoking to prevent miscarriage. It can lead to birth defects such as nose or jaw clefts, premature birth, low birth weight, and infant mortality. In addition, e-cigarettes are also not recommended during pregnancy, so avoid them.
- Personal Injury Lawyer – Personal Injury Lawyer SPECIFICATIONS
- Oil Field Attorney | What Does Oil Field Attorney Do?
- Tractor Trailer Accident – Top 4 Causes of Tractor Trailer Accident
- Smoking increases the risk of oral cancer and periodontitis, so it is important to ask patients if they smoke.
- Knowing how people drink is useful because drinking alcohol causes oral cancer.
- When asking a question or health problem, it is important to explain why the question is important so that the patient does not feel that it is being asked.
- Some patients do not want to be asked about drinking and smoking. Respect this and note that they refuse to answer your question.
- If we find a problem that can make life difficult, the patient should be counseled.
What Experts Say on Smoking and Drinking in Pregnancy
“The three most important months of childhood are the first six months. Mothers should be extra careful so that there are no problems with the child. You also need to take care of your health in order to conceive and have a healthy baby.
But what happens during pregnancy, having a healthy mother and a strong baby, you have to remember every time you are pregnant. I think so and it is not considered healthy.
- Compared to people who drank a placebo, people who drank alcohol:
- Alcohol enhances the beneficial effects of nicotine.
- Alcohol increases the sedative effect of nicotine.
- Nicotine-free cigarettes do not have the same response.
A healthy lifestyle is recommended for all pregnant women. By taking extra precautions and precautions, you can increase your chances of being a healthy mother to a healthy baby. Quit smoking and save that wine!