25 Best Email Marketing Software Platforms for 2022
Email Marketing Software
Email Marketing Software consistently delivers better ROI than any other marketing channel. It’s great for building a community and communicating with your customers on a one-to-one level. But if you don’t have the right email marketing infrastructure in place, you won’t be able to reach your customers and customers the way you want them to, build important relationships, generate more leads, and increase sales.
That is why we have put together a list of the best email marketing platforms available in the market. Each email marketing platform on this list offers unique features to explore so you can find the perfect email marketing platform to get the results you need.
Before going through our list, let’s take a moment to answer some questions you may have about email marketing, why it’s important, what an email marketing platform is, and what features you should look for.
- What is Email Marketing Manager, Role and Skillset of Email Marketing Manager
- What is Email Marketing? Definations,Types and Strategies
Email Marketing Software
Sendinblue is a comprehensive platform for various types of business communication including email, SMS, Facebook, chat, CRM, and more. The company’s mission is to help companies meet their customers. This helps you focus on important tasks and leave the rest on autopilot.
You can create professional-looking emails in no time using an email generator, but the trick is to integrate the basic features. Chat, SMS marketing, mailboxes, CRM, and tools make it easy to create better and more useful email campaigns. Native Facebook ads let you reconnect and attract new leads.
Key Features of Sendinblue
- Share email boxes so you don’t forget your customer’s email history.
- More than 60 sample email responses.
- CRM is created.
- SMS and Chat
- Social Media – Get the most out of your emails by tracking specific snippets and communication messages.
- Facebook Ads for Leadership Development
Omnisend- Email Marketing Software
Omnisend is an e-marketing platform that meets the needs of an e-commerce brand. It allows you to increase your newsletter and increase sales through automated email, newsletter, and other SMS options. Comes with a pre-installed shopping cart, an order, and an email marketing tool to ensure effective sales
- With a template library, you can create professional, unique, and flawless emails that you can easily customize to highlight, add products, add discount lines and save for marketing purposes.
- An automation library with user interfaces at every step of the customer journey.
- Estimates for offers and customizations can be used in any way provided by Omnisend.
- Pop-up windows and forms to display information
- Reports and data to track sales and determine winning bids
Omnisend is free to send up to 15,000 emails per month or 2,000 per day. Pricing starts at $16 per month. There is an additional charge for SMS, although larger plans offer SMS credit.
EmailOctopus is a popular email marketing software platform that aims to make email marketing easier, more intuitive, and more valuable than the competition. It offers templates that you can edit with a drag-and-drop editor, or you can start your emails from scratch. The app also includes a custom page builder with everything you need to generate leads and grow your email list. Inclusion is a hallmark of agile brands. Many of your existing applications, including Shopify, Gravity Forms, and Word Press, integrate seamlessly with EmailOctopus, making for an attractive, premium application.
- Attract existing customers and keep growing by using custom forms for your website or create stunning landing pages to reach more subscribers.
- Start with a ready-made template and customize it or create your own design from scratch.
- Use email automation to deliver campaigns.
- Use information and data to target your customers.
EmailOctopus gives you up to 2,500 subscribers and 10,000 emails monthly. Payment starts at $8 per month.
In addition to the Service Bay product (along with support features like Live Vest, Tickets and more), EngageBay offers three products:
- Marketing portal
- CRM and sales floor
- All in one apartment
While CRM email integration is part of the CRM and sales bay, email marketing is included in Marketing Bay as well as a single suite. Their email marketing system includes rich text formatting, landing page builder, email marketing templates, free email automation, and more.
Key features of EngageBay (most of which are in the all-in-one series):
- Marketing automation
- Advertising by email
- Email series
- Main page
- online form
- SMS marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- Activities on site
- Push notifications
- Connect to separation
- Email shopping center
- Bulk SMS Marketing
ConverKit is ideal for e-commerce businesses and manufacturers. Its clean interface offers a pleasant experience and is rich. This includes landing page registration forms, workflows, emails, labeling systems, data management, and list distribution, custom settings, automation, and more. ConvertKit also provides useful integrations with other platforms used by developers and designers, such as Woo Commerce, PayPal, Stripe, and Word Press.
Features of ConverKit
- Build your automated sales network to automatically deliver content to your customers that will get them ready to buy.
- Sell digital products with content creator tools.
- Change the URL when the email is sent with Creator Pro.
- Create your own email marketing campaign.
- Create a professional landing page and signup form.
ConverKit offers free plans for up to 1,000 users. Payment plans start at $9 per month.
GetResponse is one of the most popular email marketing sites. This includes email implementation, email templates, components, and personalization. There is also an easy way to offer an email marketing tool that is Auto Funnel ready. In general, GetResponse has a list of important elements to promote the product. From A/B testing to completing analysis tools to monitor performance
- Autoresponder sends automated emails, including monitoring, learning monitoring, and progress management.
- Click once to start a powerful back-and-forth campaign using the Facebook Pixel.
- Tracking visitors to your site allows you to send relevant messages based on your page visits.
- Making and selling contraceptive paper.
- You can easily create paid ads on Facebook, Instagram, and Google.
GetResponse offers a 30-day trial. Prices start at $13.12 per month.
AWeber is the best email marketing platform for groups, small businesses, and entrepreneurs. This includes integrations such as drag-and-drop email editors, templates, automation and workflows, A/B testing, segmentation, autoresponders, and more. Like everything else on our list, AWeber offers a landing page builder. It is lightweight and drag-and-drop, making it easy to create and deploy landing pages and email campaigns.
- AI-powered email template designer helps you create awesome branded emails in a flash.
- Automatically generate email content by publishing the latest posts from your blog.
- Target your campaign to the right people with photos and variables.
- Drag and drop the Landing Page Builder.
AWeber is free for 500 followers. Prices start at $18.75 per month.
ActiveCampaign is an affordable email marketing platform ideal for small creative and marketing teams. It includes all the features you’d expect, such as automation, segmentation, tracked emails, email routers, autoresponders, A / B testing, and scheduling. It also includes advanced features such as contextual content, dereferencing, navigation, and multitasking. Geotrakking shows where your subscribers are and gets a fixed system and multi-user configuration (updates various features via email, as well as information about subscribers).
- Segmentation and dynamic content make it easy to personalize your own message and send emails to your target audience.
- Personalize emails based on the information you provide.
- Try A / B to activate emails that convert well.
- To try sharing, click to open more of your email and purchase.
- Integrated destination package creator
29$ per Month is its price.
Drip is one of the most advanced email marketing platforms on our list and the perfect choice for e-commerce businesses thanks to its seamless integration with e-commerce platforms like Shopify, Woo Commerce, and Magento. Based on any number of criteria such as clicks, purchase history, email opens, and more.
Drip also includes SMS marketing, elevating it to an area few email marketing platforms play. SMS can be used for everything from abandoned box reminders to promotional offers and dating offers.
- Ecommerce CRM allows you to learn more about your customers so you can create targeted and personalized email marketing campaigns.
- Connect with your customers wherever they are, from email to SMS to social media and more.
- Connect your eCommerce store to Drip to collect revenue distribution data so you can make better marketing decisions.
- SMS automation to improve communication with consumers
- Campaign instructions and reporting via email
It is about 39$ per month.
MailerLite is a tough competition between developers and SMBs. This includes the basics of successful email marketing, such as surveys, alerts, popups, and landing pages. MailerLite also integrates with many e-commerce platforms and marketing tools that you can use.
In short, it seems to be one of the most affordable platforms on the market, especially because of its sleek design. But that makes him strong. Everything about the platform can be measured from e-commerce campaigns to track, tracking, popups, and landing pages.
- A website builder and landing page builder to quickly create web resources
- Popups and embedded forms help you get more traffic.
- Streamline your campaigns with high-quality content.
- Monitor, test and optimize your emails to improve your email marketing strategy.
MailerLite is free for up to 1,000 subscribers and 1,200 emails per month.
Keap is technically a customer relationship management company, but it has powerful email marketing, automation, and sales tools that make it to our list of the best email marketing platforms. Stay up-to-date and automate workflows, including templates for emails, forms, invoices, and recommendations, and integrate with your favorite business and other programs. The real strength of this platform is its automation and CRM. It helps you convert existing customers into repeat customers and is easily impressed. Stay integrated with your favorite business tools and software, making it a great choice for small businesses with growing Martech stacks.
- Advanced marketing and sales automation, customizable campaigns, and integrated advertising systems.
- Make new contacts, offer services and make use of your connections.
- Manage your contacts and contacts in Keap, work with Outlook and Gmail.
- Earnings reports and analytics help make better brand decisions.
Keep on for a Free trial. Its starting fee is 129$.
Constant Contact helps you organize email marketing campaigns like a pro. It includes a smart email editor that makes it easy to control and create beautiful emails on any device. It includes small brands and other important points for non-profit organizations, automation, social marketing environments, web design, and the ability to create pages. It also comes in contact with regular email marketing along with e-commerce tools to promote your online store. You can import contact lists from Excel, Outlook, Salesforce, or wherever you store your contacts.
- A smart email editor to create professional and aesthetically pleasing emails
- Email marketing automation, new customer emails, generated email courses, contact segmentation, and email and list-building tools are powerful.
- Results with distributed and automated emails and smart e-commerce tools
- Website and landing page builder.
- Social marketing for ad placement, content scheduling, and productivity tracking
It offers one month’s free trial. Its starting fee is 9.99$.
MailChimp is a popular email marketing platform. It is particularly suitable for beginners and beginners and offers a wide range of experiences such as email automation, data segmentation, templates, optimization, A/B testing, lead generation forms, and CRM.
Although it started as an email-based solution, the platform now offers more. You can create a free website anywhere in the world, buy a domain, create paid ads and landing pages, promote social media posts, and send printed postcards.
- Get your contact details so you can personalize your marketing.
- Edit your individual email content blocks with dynamic content.
- Design a personalized journey for the user using conditional logic and branching points.
- Performs A/B testing to find out the above information.
- Website and landing page builder.
It is free for 2,000 contacts and 1 audience. Paid plan starts at 11$ per month.
SendX – Email Marketing Software
SendX is affordable, easy-to-use email marketing software that you can use to design, plan and track email campaigns to increase sales of your emails. You can upload a subscribed email list, send email campaigns and generate reports to track clicks, openings, conversations, and more. You can automate your email marketing with a great rule-based interface based on user activity, audience segmentation, and more.
- Design, plan and track email campaigns where needed, automated using a powerful rule-based interface.
- Build your email list with high-converting email pop-up forms, inline forms, and landing pages owned by your audience.
- Create a landing page for lead generation.
- Email design without HTML. SendX Drag-and-Drop Editor is only for marketers who design professional emails.
- Click on the heat map for email campaigns showing where subscribers are.
SendX offers 14-day free trial. It starts at 7.49$ per month.
SandPulse is a great social media and messaging client configured to send emails, text messages, and make calls for Facebook and Telegram. It may sound simple, but when combined, these features can help brands create more powerful and visible insights for consumers.
SendPulse allows you to send different types of messages independently or with Automation 360. It includes a range of email marketing tools that help you collect information. Users, create good examples and create automated channels.
- With over 130 examples, it is a drag-and-drop editor for creating useful emails without understanding HTML.
- Email at any stage of sale to retain prospects and convert them into paying customers.
- A form builder creates open, pasted, or pasted signup forms on your website to collect your email addresses and other information from your inbox.
- SMS for leadership development and online email information
- Create internal pages.
- Integrated CRM system
It is free for 15,000 emails and 500 subscribers. The price starts at 6.4$ per month.
Freshworks CRM (formerly Freshmarketer)
Freshworks CRM is a complete marketing automation solution for your business, including email marketing. It has tools to target and convert you’re paying customers through email campaigns so you can deliver relevant information at the right time and provide built-in conversions that will improve your conversions.
Sure, it’s a CRM, to begin with, but it makes it a powerful platform. CRM functionality helps brands gain a deeper awareness of customers, making marketing campaigns more powerful. Automation can generate leads and contribute and send invoices to customers via email reminders or increase recurring revenue.
- You don’t have to try to create emails from scratch using a handy drag-and-drop editor or choose from hundreds of templates to create well-designed emails to complement your messages.
- Send emails that engage your audience with personalization and drive more conversions.
- Get detailed campaign performance with analytics.
- Automatic welcome emails, invoices, reminders, and more.
- Segmented customers
- Create paths to automate email communication and apply personalization throughout the customer lifecycle.
It offers a 21-day free trial. Its price starts at 19$ per month.
Bitrix24 aims to replace several services and tools for your company with an ecosystem. These tools include communication, tasks and projects, CRM, contact centers, and websites. The Bitrix24 email platform includes online forums, text messaging, and instant messaging, as well as paid advertising services for Facebook, Instagram, and Google.
Yes, Bitrix24 is such a nice and neat tool, but it’s far from it. Brick24 has an easy-to-use interface and features like built-in CRM to simplify email marketing campaigns.
- There are multiple channels, and phone connections: social media, mobile messaging, email, phone, live chat sites, and website forums.
- Contact center reporting (activity by channel, daily/hourly activity, average response time, customer satisfaction, reviewer ratings, and special reporting).
- Marketing and marketing including email marketing
- Google Ads also has marketing potential.
Bitrik24 offers a set of free startup tools and infrastructure on the exchange. Plans start at $39 per month.
User.com is a unique provider of easy-to-use yet incredibly powerful tools for your marketing, sales, administration, and support teams. Marketing can use this to enhance your brand message across channels, plan different channels for multiple customer segments, and let automation take over. User.com provides personalized and personalized emails by sending the right email to the right person at the right time.
- Use the defined snippet tags to make the post specific to that person.
- Plan your schedule and make the following promotions.
- Learn the art of email.
- Open rates, track click rates, and unsubscribe; Just look at the analyzes that come from all your campaigns
- Use unified subscriber data for smarter campaigns.
User.com offers a free plan with some basic features. Email Marketing is only available in Commercial and Premium plans starting at 49 USD/month.
Direct Mail for Mac
Direct Mail for Mac allows you to create and send effective email newsletters. You can use it to compose, delete, track, send, collaborate and automate your emails. Whether your emails are newsletters, announcements, or promotions, direct mail gives the complete picture and you can edit 18 fields. This includes a built-in image editor, advanced feature control to get pixel-perfect screenshots of your message that appear in over 50 email clients, and live views that change as you type.
- Grow your email list by adding a signup form to your website that automatically links to your direct mail and your business Facebook page. You can quickly restore all your actions from other applications.
- Email a large audience in seconds without worrying about bounce and delivery issues.
- Autoresponders are highly customizable and easy to use. Let your customers know they are important to you by sending them a special holiday or promotional wish every year on their birthday.
- View project performance information.
- Collaborate with colleagues to create email campaigns.
Direct Mail for Mac is free for up to 150 emails per month. Plans start at $15 per month.
Emercury is a strong competitor in the small and medium segments. It’s packed with features that push the field north. It offers a private message, an easy-to-use HTML editor, and drag-and-drop editing for profiles and autoresponders. Automation is available in the form of Mercury’s Journey Builder, a tool that helps you bind leads with tips. Emercury feeds your data into more than 2,000 sales and marketing tools. Means of cooperation; Customer Support Forum; It allows you to connect to social networks and more.
- Create responsive emails by dragging and dropping edits in real-time. Start from scratch or use one of their models.
- The easy-to-use profile builder for your website gives you everything you need to create a profile with customizable fields and real-time profile creation.
- Manage contacts easily: sorted list; usual cancellations of subscriptions; press list; labeling of customers; Passive email search and registration.
- Automatically create parenting activities.
- A/B testing to find the best email notifications
Choose between customer-based pricing and CPM. Starts at $57 per month with 15% off nonprofits and 10% off annual memberships
With HubSpot, you don’t need design skills to create a professional-looking email. One of its most attractive features is that since it is also backed by HubSpot CRM, you have access to accurate customer data that you can use to customize your emails. You can also find a specific conversion template on the market to customize your email. You can then use the drag and drop editor to edit elements such as layouts and calls to action.
- A/B testing to create the best email
- Built on the HubSpot CRM platform
- Drag the example editor.
Prices start at $45 per month (billed monthly) and include 1,000 marketing contacts. If you need more marketing contacts, they sell 1,000 starting at $50 per month.
Moosend is a great solution for small businesses because it comes with many free packages. If you want to sign up for such a free plan, this is one of the cheapest options.
This is a great option if you want to achieve customization. It allows you to categorize your email list based on different user behavior. This way, your email will become more relevant to your customers, making you stand out from the crowd.
Providing a special opt-in form can be helpful if you want to add it to your email list. Once you have a large list, you can use email marketing automation to create workflows to ensure the delivery of your email.
- A/B testing to measure the engagement
- Analyze data to track subscriptions, open clicks, social media, and more.
- 40+ Free Answer Samples.
- Customizing the template is easy.
Moosend offers a free plan that includes registration and order forms, as well as reports and analytics. If you want more features like event email then you need to sign up for Pro plans starting at $10 per month with a monthly fee.
Two things stand out in a Campaign Monitor, a great email model and customer service. Email Builder can customize elements such as color themes and fonts to ensure consistent signatures. Use lots of free images with Unsplash to mark up your email.
It’s also a good option if differentiation is key to your email marketing strategy. You use the customer data you collect to create custom sections and custom emails.
- Link crawlers automatically look for broken or outdated links in your emails.
- Travel promoters want to create relevant emails.
- It is a thorough analysis and practical consideration
- Free installation with many third-party applications
- Registration form
Payments start at $9 per month. If you need more basic features and the ability to send unlimited emails, sign up for an unlimited plan starting at $29/month.
SendGrid offers a unique solution at every step of your brand development, making it the perfect platform for businesses of all sizes. Trusted by more than 80,000 brands with names like Airbnb, Uber, and Spotify, they offer a wide range of email marketing services including design, automation, testing, and data.
You can search the library of sample replies (or full messages) to get started. Once you’ve found a model you like, you can customize the design to fit your brand with the drag-and-drop tool (or you can start from scratch).
Apart from explaining the email design process, it also facilitates chatting with your contacts. You can use automated emails to send private messages to your subscriber list.
And to make sure all your emails are spotless. You can then make sure the spam message remains and delete the broken link or button before sending the email, while your mailbox performance check will show you how to delete it. Your message is in another inbox.
- Custom email templates
- The call is guaranteed.
- Automatic start
- A registration form
- Email tests and statistics.
SendGrid is free with 100 emails per day. Pricing starts at $15 per month and up to 40,000 emails per month.
The salesforce’s product list includes a marketing platform called Email Studio. You can help with different aspects of the email marketing process, such as focusing on your audience, creating your first message, and automating your messages.
Before creating your email, use drag-and-drop tools to customize the names of the subscribers and know how to identify the transferable content. Once your list is edited, you can focus on creating emails with a higher conversion rate. You can use custom templates created by experts to create emails for each step of the journey.
The final part of the puzzle is to send a valid email. You can help with this by creating a distribution system that also helps reduce the workload of your marketing team. All in all, it may not be the same as other tools, but if you’re a Salesforce user, it’s better to add another third-party tool to your email marketing. A mixture use may be the best.
- Drag and drop the dividers.
- Examples of these
- A/B testing
- Advanced performance data
Prices start at $ 400 per month.
What’s an Email Marketing Platform? – Email Marketing Software
Now that you know what email marketing is for, you might be wondering what an email marketing strategy is and why you use it. Email marketing software is software that allows you to create and manage your email marketing campaigns. Isn’t that easy enough?
Email marketing platforms are essentially software as a service (SaaS) tools that come from the cloud. With a good quality email marketing platform, you can send emails from email alerts to promotional emails and postcard returns.
Marketing Moments Made by Legendary Email- Email Marketing Software
Generate Segments based on Profile Data
- Import, Share, and Filter Data from All Sources, So You Can Focus On Working That Campaign
- Reach out to your active customers more often and improve on-cake message delivery to inactive customers.
- Add segments to your DMP to improve your target profile. Then distribute these episodes to the ad studios, targeting them to other channels.
Generate Beautiful Messages
- Quickly populate email designs with the team’s best examples and get creative with custom content blocks.
- Use drag-and-drop features, custom scripting languages, and interactive content like email forms and weather reports to surprise and delight in real-time
- Quickly and easily customize your mobile so your emails look exactly the way you want them to – no matter where they are open.
Make Every Message Count
If you’re trying to decide how to deliver your emails, consider an automated action plan to save time and increase sales while retaining your audience. When someone joins your list, start a welcome series, enjoy a birthday email, or trigger multiple emails based on their interaction with your business. With personalized templates, you’ll deliver targeted, relevant content.