How are you! Here we introduce the CovPass Apk application. CovPass APK file for Android 6.0+ and newer versions. The CovPass Apk app is listed in the Health and Fitness section of the App Store. This is the latest and best version of CovPass. This app is very easy to download and install on your mobile phone. Download the app using your favorite browser, click Install and remember to access the app from unknown sources.
We offer direct download links and high-speed downloads. Please note that we are only sharing the original, free and clean installer of CovPass APK 1.18.0 without any modification.
CovPass is the property and trademark of software developer Robert Koch-Institute. To find out more about the company/developer who created it, visit the Robert Koch Institute website.
What is CovPass Apk App?
CovPass Apk is a new tool for integrating IBM CovPass software, technology related to the Corona Alert program, based on the Robert Koch Institute Vaccine Pass “Digital Green Certificate”. I understand its use and do not discriminate against a judge.
You May Also Like:
CovPass Apk App Info:
App Name: Version: 1.18.0
File size: 15.69MB
Requires: Android 6.0+
Package Name: de.rki.covpass.app
Developer: Robert Koch-Institute
Updated: February 15, 2022
Rate: 4.10 stars
Download & Install CovPass App on Android for Free
There are some crucial steps to download and install the CovPass Apk on android are given below:
- First of all, you can download the App by clicking on the above button.
- After the completion of the downloading process, you can get in in the download section of your browser.
- Before installing it on your mobile device, you need to make sure that the third-party application is properly installed on your device.
- This is usually done as follows. To install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store on your phone, go to Menu> Settings> Security> and search for unknown sources.
- After following the steps above, you can go to “Download” in your browser and click on the download.
- An installation warning will appear asking for your permission and you can complete the installation process.
- When the installation is complete,
- You can use the app regularly.
Steps to uninstall an Android app
- Like any other app, CovPass is quick and easy to install.
- To do this, simply go to the app manager on your phone via the settings menu, select CovPass, and click Uninstall.
- According to the Robert Koch Institute FAQ, all stored data will be completely deleted after deletion.
Working of CovPass Apk App
The process of downloading CovPass software is simple. To transfer the immunization record to their smartphone, users take a QR number of the immunization certificate on their mobile phones. It is stored there as a QR code and can be displayed as a digital ticket during login management.
However, this will only work if full immunization protection is already in place, such as 14 days before the second vaccination.
If security is not installed, the software will not display any codes. Therefore, users can not be deceived. I also recommend that you have an identification document, such as an ID card, ready for your check. You do not need an internet connection to verify. CovPass Downloader also works offline.
Profits and consequences of CovPass Apk
- You can download any version of the software directly from the third-party website.
- You can have a software file of most versions and download it according to your needs.
- Unlike the Play Store, you don’t have to wait for instant downloads and the review process.
- After downloading, you have the APK file on your computer’s memory card.
- Therefore, you can uninstall and reinstall them several times without downloading them.
- In general, Google does not control the download of third-party source applications.
- Therefore, it can affect your cell phone.
- APK files can contain viruses that steal your mobile data or damage your mobile phone.
- Normally, your apps aren’t automatically updated because they don’t have access to the Google Play Store.
- Data protection must be considered during use.
- You do not need to log in by email.
- Internal data storage. Your phone is used to store important information.
- The QR code is displayed with the least amount of data in the EU. After scanning the QR code, only the status of the certificate, name և date of birth will be revealed.
- Encrypted security. The QR code is protected by a strong, secure signature.
More about CovPass Apk
This is how data is treated. Data security was a priority when creating CovPass applications. If you check the QR code of the vaccine, only the status of the vaccine and the date of birth of the username will be displayed.
You do not need to register or provide an email address to use the app. Vaccination details are stored on the spot on your smartphone. According to the Robert Koch Institute, the following datasets are available:
- Write your first name, last name, and Date of birth.
- Vaccination information (product, manufacturer size)
- A number of doses received, date:
- Country of vaccination
- Vaccine identification number
- If the crown test is negative, the EUCOVID test certificate will be issued by your pharmacy, clinic or test center.
- This certificate (such as a vaccination or recovery certificate) contains a QR code and can also be scanned using the CovPass application.
- After scanning, negative test results should be saved to the application
- Crown return test
- You can a souse CovPass to prove that you have already survived a coronary inflammation.
- There is a need of COVID return certificate for this. You can get it from your doctor on request.
The application is limited to German Google accounts. Even if you are in Germany and use your Google Account with English knowledge, these apps are not available on the Play Store.
When QR codes are viewed, they cannot be removed from CovPass. If you look at the invalid certificate, the only way to remove it is to open the entire application.
Q1. Is this software secure? Does it contain viruses or Trojans?
Ans: That is a mistake. The method for cutting programs is similar to malware coding! Antiviral programs recognize cracks as virus infections and even eliminate them!
Q2: Is CovPass safe to use?
Ans: Of course not until yes. You may have heard elsewhere that installing updated software can damage your phone. CovPass Apk is 100% secure. We checked the APK file using Virus Total technology and the APK file is 100% clean.
Q3: Why does the Android app need permission to download the CovPass APK?
Ans: Applications must have access to an operating system on their phone. When you submit an application, you will be notified of all the permissions required to run that application.
Q4: Is this a paid program?
Ans: No, this awesome app is available for free, so you can enjoy this app without any worries.
Q5: Why not install my CovPass?
Ans: You may have an older version of CovPass installed. So download the new apk file from this page.
Q6: Is it safe to install the APK?
Ans: Of course, installing a modified APK file is not a secure way. The file must be used by the user. However, when importing a modified file, check the package name, permissions, and permissions for the developer (using File Explorer) to search and view the contents of the Play Store.
This review will answer all your questions about downloading CovPass App Apk and enjoy it now by downloading this incredible app for Android and PC. If you liked this app tell your friends about this amazing app.
Download CovPass Download Czech application in medicine and developed by Kostenlos. The average rating on our site is 4.6 stars out of 5. However, this program is rated 4 out of 5 by various rankings. You can respond to the CovPass application download report on our website so that our users are better aware of the application.